Dermaceutic Cosmo Peel (£160):
This peel is available in 4 different strengths, it’s excellent for wrinkles, skin texture, pigment disorders and acne scarring. There is minimal social downtime.
- Reduces signs of ageing
- Improves skin texture and smoothness
- Reduces acne and pigment spots
86% of patients showed significant and continuous improvement in dark spots, 94% of patients have less wrinkles, 88% of patients have fewer signs of ageing.
PRX-T33 (£300): The PRX-T33® is the next generation of skin peels, it contains 33% TCA, Hydrogen Peroxide and Kojic Acid. This formulation provides all of the benefits of a high percentage TCA peel but without the associated side effects (discomfort and peeling) and downtime thanks to the addition of the Hydrogen compound.
The PRX difference is that the TCA penetrates to the deeper layers of the skin, this intense stimulation creates immediate hydration, firmness and tightening of the skin whilst leaving the top layer of the skin in tact.
- no significant peeling of the epidermis
- your social life is not affected
- non-photosensitising so it can also be used during the summer without risking hyperpigmentation
- quick procedure with no downtime
- provides immediate firming, hydration and tightening
- results will continue to develop following the treatment