Following red vein removal, some aftercare will be necessary. Immediately following your treatment, skin may appear a little red and swollen it may feel hot and even sore. This will subside after a few hours.
- Apply a cooling gel such as Witch Hazel or Aloe Vera to the area quite liberally this will keep the area cool and prevent infection
- Avoid direct heat such as hot bath or showers, saunas and exposure to sunlight or sunbeds.
- Use a minimum of SPF 25 when in the sun.
- Do not apply any other product to the treated area unless specifically advised to do so
- Avoid touching the area unnecessarily
- Gently wash and pat dry the area, do not rub
After advanced epilation treatments a very fine scab will form. Normally if the treatment is successful the blemish will simply come away from the skin. Do not pick or rub the scab but simply let it fall off. A few days afterwards the skin underneath may look a little pink and fresh, please repeat the treatment advise above. Skin will fully heal in 10-14 days.