Immediate Milia Removal Aftercare
Immediately following your treatment, skin may appear a little red and swollen at the treatment site. This is perfectly normal and will subside after a few hours. Milia removal aftercare:
- Apply a cooling gel such as Witch Hazel or Aloe Vera to the area quite liberally, this will keep the area cool and prevent infection
- Avoid direct heat such as hot bath or showers, saunas and exposure to sunlight or sunbeds.
- Use a minimum of SPF 25 when in the sun.
- Do not apply any other product to the treated area unless specifically advised to do so
- Avoid touching the area unnecessarily
- Gently wash and pat dry the area, do not rub
What To Expect After Milia Removal
After advanced epilation treatments a very fine scab will form. Normally if the treatment is successful the blemish will simply come away from the skin. Do not pick or rub the scab but simply let it fall off. A few days afterwards the skin underneath may look a little pink and fresh, please repeat the treatment advice above. Skin will fully heal in 10-14 days.