Daily care for 7 days
- Apply a healing balm for a minimum of 3 times a day using a cotton bud. Wash your hands before applying the product and use a clean cotton bud for each eye.
- You may wish to use an antibiotic eye cream obtained from a chemist to prevent infection during the healing process.
- We recommend that you use a gentle facial cleanser to freshen your skin during the first week. Do not splash wash your face; do however clean your enhancement twice daily with damp cotton pads. if your enhancement gets wet, gently pat with a clean tissue.
- Keep your hair away from your enhancement to prevent the possibility of infection.
- Some itching is normal DO NOT PICK, PEEL OR RUB your enhancement as the pigment may not adhere, heal unevenly and could lead to scarring and infection.
- Do not have skincare treatments for 5 days following the procedure, no make up should be applied for 3 days and a fresh mascara must be used.
- Use sunglasses to protect your eyes from wind and pollution. Do not wear contact lenses for 24 hours.
- Use your normal eye cream sparingly and do not use it directly over the treated area
Avoid for 2 weeks
- Do not expose your enhancement to direct sun, tanning treatment, Jacuzzi’s, saunas, salt water chlorinated pools and direct shower spray.
- Eyelash tinting, permanent curling or artificial lashes, do not use lash growth products.
Loss of some eyebrows during the healing process is a possibility; these will usually grow back within a 4-month period.
Your selected colour will be stronger and more defined for the first 7 days days after application but as the healing process occurs, the colour will soften. During the second week the colour will fade as the skin heals over the area, this will reemerge during weeks 3 and 4. The approximate healing period is 14 days, however this can be prolonged if your immune system is compromised, if you are generally stressed or have a poor diet.
Keep in mind that some unevenness in colour is to be expected – this is the purpose of the control visit, which is included in the initial cost. However, if you do not attend your control visit then you will be charged for further treatments. Cancellation notice is always 48 hours.
Long Term Care
If you are planning eye surgery or an MRI scan, please inform the technician of your treatment.
Please inform the National Blood Service if you donate blood, as you may not be eligible to give blood for 4 months